Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Lone Tree, CO
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Internet Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- beautiful dark wood extended height cabinets
- Ceiling fans in living room and master bedroom
- Double-paned windows -- Lots of natural light
- Douglas County School District
- Front Patio
- Gas Log Fireplace
- High ceilings
- Large balcony off main living area
- Large master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Near Parks and Hiking Trails
- Overhead storage space in garage
- Owner pays HOA dues
- Snow removal from driveway, walkways, and sidewalk
- spacious open kitchen with huge island
- Stackable laundry unit located on bedroom level
- stainless steel side by side refrigerator
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
$1700 / 2br - 1237ftA - BEAUTIFUL 2-BEDROOM 2.5 BATH TOWNHOME IN LONE TREE (RidgeGate)
Townhome is located in Ridgegate Community within a few blocks of Sky Ridge Hospital. 5 minute commute to Denver Tech Center (DTC) and 20 minutes to downtown Denver. This townhome is located in one of the fastest growing neighborhoods. It is within walking distance to parks, the Lone Tree Recreation Center, Lone Tree Arts Center, multiple hiking trails, Bluffs Regional Park, and its only 5 minutes to Glendale Open Space Dog Park. *Internet and Water bill is included in rent cost*
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.