Protecting Intellectual Property
Procedure for Providing Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please provide Rent.com's agent for claimed intellectual property infringement the written information specified below.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property rights that are allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material (e.g. the URL of the page featuring the material);
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights owner or authorized to act on the rights owner's behalf.
Rent.com's agent for notice of claims of intellectual property infringement on its site is:Viva Group
11766 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
fax: (310) 828-7683