Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- This is a senior community. A minimum age requirement of 55 or 62 may apply. Not all renters will qualify.
Search Available Apartments
- Business Center
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Barber/Beauty Salon
- Emergency Response System
- Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Individual Heating and Air Conditioning
- Live-in Managers Available 24/7
- Media Center
- Onsite Parking
- Planned Community Activities
- Private Dining Room
- Recreation Room
- Resident Kitchen
- Scheduled Transportation
- Telephone Hook-up
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
Retirement should be a relaxing time, spent doing what you love. That's why Holiday Retirement communities provide an independent retirement lifestyle in a welcoming environment. Holiday Retirement does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community. Discover the peace-of-mind and fulfillment you deserve.
Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds, you'll love the elegant quality of our facilities while enjoying all the convenience of the nearby community. We're just minutes from shopping, dining, entertainment and the prestigious Yale Hospital. If you're in the mood to explore, take time to visit destinations like Fort Hale Park, the Peabody Museum, New Haven Harbor or one of the nearby casinos. Our friendly, dedicated staff wants to give you a truly special experience, and you'll wish you'd come home to Cedar Woods sooner.
Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
All-Inclusive, Month-to-Month Rent, Paid Cable TV & All Utilities (except phone), No Buy-In Fees, Pets Welcome (please see management for complete details), Rates Listed: Based on Single Occupancy