Similar Apartment rentals in Bristol, CT you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Laundry Facility
- All flooring, walls and ceilings are like new
- Brookside Commons has 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Carpet in the bedroom(s)
- Eat-in kitchens have lighted ceiling fans
- Freshly painted and cleaned apartments
- Laundry room on-site
- Lush lawns or a scenic courtyard
- New/Renovated Interior
- Patios on the 1st floor
- Plenty of safe lighting
- Private off road parking is ample
- Refrigerator, stove and new cabinets/countertops
- Sliding glass doors with balconies on 2nd floor
- Tile flooring in kitchens and baths
- Units have hardwood finish flooring in living area
- Wall unit air conditioners are provided
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
Brookside Commons of Bristol is a residential community. It is located at 556 King Street (Route 229) in Bristol Connecticut. Brookside Commons was completely renovated in 2005. This lovely complex of 29 rental apartments sits on over 2 acres of land surrounded by residential homes. Brookside Commons is known for its beautiful lush lawn and cheerful yellow exterior. Brookside Commons is only minutes away from large area employers, like The Hartford and ESPN. Easy access and only minutes away in any direction are, Route 6, Route 72 and Interstate 84. Living in Bristol makes an easy commute to Hartford or Waterbury. Come take a look! No Pets
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.