Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 10 Minutes to downtown Hartford
- A/C/furnished available
- Beautiful hardwood floors in select units
- Cats allowed
- Easy access to Routes 2, I-84
- Eat in kitchens with solid oak cabinets
- Emergency Maintenance
- Glastonbury Medical Arts Center
- Individual thermostat controlHeat
- Large rooms w/mini-blinds
- Large swimming outdoor pool and patio area
- Minutes to Salmon Brook Office Park
- One Mile: The Glastonbury Art Guild
- Private entrances
- Professionally landscaped private grounds
- Secured basement with large private storage areas
- Short Term Available
- Somerset Square Mall
- Spacious 1
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
Located in historic Glastonbury, CT, Glastonbury Center is just off of major highway access to downtown Hartford.
MAKE YOUR HOME IN ONE OF THE MOST DESIRABLE AREAS OF HARTFORD AREA Located in historic Glastonbury, CT, Glastonbury Center is just off of major highway access to downtown Hartford. One mile from The Glastonbury Art Guild, near the Somerset Square Mall. Visit Glastonbury today and let our professional management staff show you our apartment homes.
Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: We offer multiple lease terms (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details)
Cat Policy: Maximum 2 cats per apartment. Restrictions: No dogs allowed cats are welcome with a one time pet fee. Call all property for details.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Call or email the property directly: