Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 4 people recently contacted.
- Controlled Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24-hour Emergency Maintnenace
- A walk to Bassett Park & Bassett Dog Park
- Card operated Laundry Rooms
- Dog & Cat Friendly Community
- Free Open Parking
- Hardwood Floors & Carpeting Available
- Heat & Hot Water Included
- Located in pristine Lake Whitney
- Modern kitchens with granite countertops
- Next to the Eli Whitney Museum
- One bedroom apartments
- Online Rent Payment & Work Order Submittal
- Short drive to Hamden Plaza
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
Whitney Avenue is ideally located in the charming town of Hamden, CT ? voted one of the "Best Places to Live and Launch"
Whitney Avenue offers one-bedroom apartments in a pedestrian-friendly, mixed-use community that includes shops, restaurants, and offices. Experience Hamden's unique blend of New England charm, urban appeal, and suburban lifestyle. Enjoy close proximity to Quinnipiac University, Freedom Park, Lake Whitney, and all forms of public transportation.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.