Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact this property
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 16 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (2)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 10 minute walk to Bushnell Park
- 10 minutes from West Hartford
- 24- hour emergency maintenance
- 5 minute walk to Bushnell Theater
- 5 minutes from downtown Hartford
- Beautiful courtyard with landscaping
- Controlled building access
- CT Transit nearby
- Dog & Cat friendly community
- Efficiency, Studio & One bedroom apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens with GE appliances
- Heat & Hot Water Included
- Newly renovated modern apartments
- On-site laundry room
- Online Rent Payment & Work Order Submittal
- Package-acceptance services
- Porter Service
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting in Bedrooms
Units may feature
- Hardwood Flooring
- Hardwood Floors
Close access to Union Train Station and both highway I-84 and I-91.
This apartment building is just outside of downtown Hartford with close driving distance to all that downtown has to offer. 26 Russ Street apartments are right next door to the Capital Building and other historical buildings in the surrounding area.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.