Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Norwalk, CT
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- 45-minute express ride to and from New York City
- 5-minute walk to the Metro North platform
- Amenity area with kitchen and bar
- ATT U-Verse
- Conference room
- Courtyard fountain by Beinfield architects
- Cross training equipment/machines and free weights
- Dishwasher and self-cleaning gas stove
- Full size personal washer and dryer
- Ground floor retail
- High efficiency heating and cooling system
- Media library with fireplace and ping pong table
- Modern designer kitchens with Moen fixtures
- Private patios and walk-out balconies available
- Stainless steel appliances
- State-of-the-art gym
- Stunning oversized windows
- Subway tile backsplashes
- Wall-to-wall and floor-to-floor sound control
- Waterfront views available
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
SONO STANDS AT THE INTERSECTION OF A RICH INDUSTRIAL HISTORY AND THE FUTURE OF FAIRFIELD COUNTY CULTURE. A retreat for local foodies and the go-to nightlife choice, South Norwalk has become a sought after spot for those who want a little city in their suburbs. With easy access to Metro North trains, CT highways, and bike paths, Ironworks offers residents a chance to connect and to disconnect in style.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: .
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.