Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Stamford, CT
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- Gated Access
- Furnished Available
- On Site Maintenance
- Recycling Available
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- Wireless Internet Access
- 40' Boat Slip Option
- 47 Min Express Train to NYC
- Beach / Public Parks / Shopping / Restaurants
- Crown Moldings
- Granite Countertops
- Grill(s) Available
- Laundry - In Unit
- Water View / Direct Marina Access
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Luxury Waterfront Condo On Private Marina, Gated Community, Hardwood Floors, Granite Kitchen, Pool, Clubhouse, Walk to Beach.
- Stamford's most exclusive and desired waterfront community. Private gated community with pool, club house, and direct access to marina.
- Luxury condo has stunning water views, pristine hardwood floors, high-end finishes, crown moldings. Updated kitchen w/ granite & stainless appliances.
- Walking distance to beach and public parks. 2 miles to downtown shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. 2 miles to Stamford train station (47 min express to NYC). Resident golf course access.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
- 12+ Months; $2,900/month rent + $125/month for centrally billed utilities (heat / hot water / sewer / trash).
- 40' boat slip option available.
- Furnished options available.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.