Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Storrs, CT
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 24/7 maintenance
- Access to local dining and entertainment
- Accessible to the Mansfield Community Center
- Basic cable TV
- Central Air
- Full capacity washer and dryer
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gas, water, sewer, refuse removal, hot water
- Internet (hardwired and wireless)
- Located in the Heart of Storrs Center
- Microwave, dishwasher and oven/range
- Onsite Staff
- Outdoor Green Spaces
- Pet friendly (additional rules and fees apply)
- Private parking (additional fee applies)
- Refrigerator with ice maker
- Security controlled access
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Wonderful views of Storrs town square available
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
The Oaks on The Square is a premier residential community located on the edge of the University of Connecticut (UCONN) campus. You're only steps away from the non-stop action of sporting events, theater, and live music and only seconds away from new restaurants and shopping in the much anticipated Storrs Center development. Studio, one, two and three bedroom units are available and feature stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and more.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: Cats and small dogs up to 25 lbs.
Dog Policy: Cats and small dogs up to 25 lbs.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.