Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
Move In Special
Free Rent until February 2015!
Hurry, limited time offer on select apartments.
- Controlled Access
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 24 hour fitness center
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- and Children's Hospital
- Area shopping and dining closeby
- Ask about our newly upgraded apartments!
- Ask about our Preferred Employer Program!
- Beautifully landscaped grounds in a park setting
- Campus Shuttle
- Ceramic Tile in Kitchens and Baths
- Close to Catholic and Howard University
- Complimentary window coverings
- Designer cabinets, modern appliances
- Easy access to Union Station
- Emergency Maintenance
- Exceptional views from private balcony/terrace
- Fort Totten Park located near Brookland Ridge
- Gas Range
- Gourmet kitchen with cozy breakfast nook
- Grills and picnic area
- MetroBus service at community entrance
- Minutes to I-395
- Minutes to major employers
- Near Washington Hospital Center
- New/Renovated Interior
- Off street parking
- Public Transportation
- Short Term Available
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Walk to Brookland Metro - Red Line
- Walk-in closets w/built-in closet organizers
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Welcome to Brookland Ridge, a newly re-inspired apartment community! Tucked away in the heart of DC, Brookland Ridge offers everything you need right at your fingertips. Walking distance to Brookland Metro and Catholic University, you will experience all of the conveniences of city living.
Brookland Ridge now offers re-inspired apartment homes designed to fit your needs and desires. Exuberant floor plans now feature designer kitchens, modern finishes, upgraded flooring and more. On-site parking and membership to the fitness center is included when you live at Brookland Ridge. Surrounded by natural settings in the Brookland neighborhood where tree lined streets and beautiful Roman-style architecture are not uncommon, Brookland Ridge is within a short stroll to Metro, MetroBus service, Catholic University & shopping. Only minutes to Children's Hospital, Walter Reed, Capitol Hill and Downtown, Brookland Ridge boasts an array of conveniences. Corporate, furnished and short-term lease options allow you the flexibility that you just might need. Be sure to ask about our Preferred Employer Program to see if you qualify for great incentives! Elegantly modernized.
Pets Accepted. Breed Restriction. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: Flexible lease terms. Call for details. Application Fee: $50. Security Deposit: Starting at $99 based on credit. Hold Fee/Facilities Fee: $250. Pet Policy: Dogs and cats allowed. Breed restrictions apply. $20/$30 pet fee; $200/$300 pet deposit. Call for details.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Horning BrothersView all Horning Brothers properties
Call or email the property directly:
Ratings & Reviews
Brookland Ridge Resident
I was pregnant. And found mouses and other insects inside the aparment. The rottens were coming in through th Read Moree washer and dryer and stove and hotwater heater. There was several holes in the walls in the apartment. Management gave excuses. The entire building was infested.
December 15, 2013