Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
Search Available Apartments
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24-hour Building Concierge
- 36-inch Maple Cabinetry
- 4-inch Wood Base Trim
- Accent Wall Color Selection
- ATM Onsite
- Berber Carpet in Bedrooms
- Brushed Nickel Accents
- Curved Brushed Nickel Shower Bars
- Designer Finished Countertops
- Feline Friendly Community
- Hardwood Style Flooring
- Landscaped Private Courtyard with Picnic Area
- Less than a mile from Van Ness Metro Station an...
- Linen Closet
- Lobby with Cyber Cafe and Coffee Bar
- Minutes to Chevy Chase Pavilion
- Multi-level Controlled Access Parking Garage
- Online resident services and bill pay
- Package Acceptance and Notification Service
- Porcelain Tile Flooring
- Recycling Program
- Reserved Parking Garage
- Trash Chute on Every Floor
- Two miles to Interstate-495 and The National Zoo
- Two-tone Paint
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Life just got simpler.
Ellicott House is more than a place to live, it's a way of life. The residents of Ellicott House enjoy uncompromised luxury in every aspect from the high end interior finishes in each apartment, to the upgraded amenities which include a 24-hour concierge service, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, and 24-hour strength and cardio center. The studio, one and two bedroom apartments speak for themselves with 36-inch maple cabinetry with nickel pulls, stainless appliance package including built-in microwave, designer countertops and hardwood style floors. The property is just a short drive to many of Washington DC's most acclaimed monuments or a quick Metro ride. Residents can take advantage of assigned covered parking, a short walk to the Van Ness/UDC Metro Station or just steps away from the Metro Bus Line and trendy eateries. Ellicott House combines luxury, high-end service and convenience in your new home. Call or stop by today for a personal tour.
Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: PET FRIENDLY COMMUNITY*Cats welcome. Up to 2 per apartment home. *$300 Non-Refundable Pet Fee per pet*$25 Per month pet rent per pet