Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 3 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (4)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- Wireless Internet Access
- 1 month free on select units
- Blocks away from fantastic restaurants
- Cable and Internet ready
- Cat Friendly Community w/ No Pet Deposit or Rent
- Central air conditioning and heat
- Controlled Access Building
- Covered parking
- Gas Range
- Hardwood flooring
- Laundry facility
- On-Call Emergency Maintenance
- On-site security 7 Days a Week
- Oversized Closets in Select Units
- Package acceptance
- Penthouse available
- Stainless Steel Appliances in Select Units
- Steps to Public Transportation
- Telephone entry system
- Utilities included
- Valet Dry Cleaning Service
- Walking distance to Tenley Metro Station
- Within Walking Distance to American University
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
2ND MONTH FREE ON A ONE YEAR LEASE!!!!!!!!!!
The Good Life! The Elaine is located in one of the finest northwest sections of town, conveniently located near the Washington National Cathedral with the highest altitude in the city of Washington. Unwind in your new home; enjoying year-round air conditioned building in a superb location that most only dream of having. With beautiful floor plans with all the amenities and comfort you need. This professional community is 1 mile away from Tenley Town Metro and fantastic restaurants are just steps away.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months, (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.