Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- Gated Access
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 13th & U Street Location: Directly Across from th
- 17,000 Square Feet of 1st Floor Retail Space Incl
- 17-Foot-Wide Private Terraces with Monument Views
- 24-Hour Attended Front Desk/Lobby with Internet A
- Bay Windows
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Beautifully Styled Maple Cabinetry
- Bike Racks
- Black Granite Countertops
- Brushed Nickel Fixtures
- Built-In Computer Work Stations
- Ceramic Tile Baths and Linen Closets
- Efficient Appliances
- Expansive Windows
- Exposed Ductwork
- Extensive Resident Service Program
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout Main Floor
- Full Concierge Service
- Gas Heat
- Gas Range
- Gourmet Kitchens with Pantry and Breakfast Bar
- High Ceilings
- High-Tech Party Room with Plasma TV, Outdoor Gard
- Housekeeping Available
- Open Floor Plans Designed By Award-Winning Archit
- Public Transportation
- Recreation Room
- Short Term Available
- Short Walk to 14th Street, Adams Morgan and DuPon
- Stained Concrete Flooring
- Stainless Steel Under mount Sinks
- Two-Story Loft Apartments with 20-Foot Windows Ri
- Urban Chic Dcor and Original Artwork By Local Ar
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
In the heart of U Street, across from the metro, among theaters, bars, cafe's, markets and boutiques.
There's a weight in the rhythm of the living on U. Pulsing beats through open doors of city streets. Jazz. Hip hop. R&B. Blues. Uniting in community. Sharing an affinity for evenings spent savoring food, music, life. Nights alive in the lure of U. When the sun rises, city sidewalks revive once more. Cafes filling. Cups of coffee brimming. Afternoon antiques uncovered on 14th. Modern art rising in parks. Life complete in the open street. In the theatres. In the bars. In the vibe. This is The Ellington Apartments. This is U Street Washington. This is U.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Bozzuto ManagementView all Bozzuto Management properties
Call or email the property directly: