Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 4 people recently contacted.
Features & Amenities
A PRIVATE SENIOR COMMUNITY FOR 55 AND OVER !! Join us in an unbeatable location and traditional neighborhood of homes and stores, where gates and fences are not needed. Seniors will enjoy an ideal combination of quality living, location and affordability. Everything is close by, your neighbors are friendly, and you will never feel isolated. We offer lots of opportunities for stimulating and interesting activities and relationships. You are invited to join our beautiful and caring "real community". Call now to reserve your new apartment home!!
Apartment 404 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Business Center
- Club House
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Room
- Totally renovated apts. available
- Clubhouse/penthouse lounges
- Patios/screened balconies in most apartments
- Gorgeous, park-like grounds
- Lakeside living/elevators
- Computer center and library
- We accept rental housing assistance vouchers
- Pools and fitness equipment
- Midday meals (optional)
- Activities, activities, activities
- Caring, professional mgmt.
- Qualified pets welcome
- Income Restrictions apply
- Washer and Dryer facility onsite
- Some Paid Utilities
- Pets Allowed
- Emergency Maintenance
- New/Renovated Interior
Units may feature
- High Speed Internet Available
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Walk-in closets
Cats & Dogs OK. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details). Cat Policy: No Pet Deposit or Additional Fees. Dog Policy: No Pet Deposit or Additional Fees.
For more information, please call toll free at or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Floor Plan Options (3)
- $690 - $690
- Sq Ft
- $760 - $760
- Sq Ft
Maps & Directions
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center