Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- On Site Management
- Wireless Internet Access
- 1st Floor
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Team
- 2nd Floor
- 3rd Floor
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Ceramic Tile Flooring in Entry, Kitchen, and Baths
- Corner Unit
- Courtyard View
- Emergency Maintenance
- Energy Star Appliance Package
- Fitness Center with latest in Cardio and Streng...
- Flat Top Stoves
- Green Community
- Lush Courtyards with Pavilions, Grills, Picnic ...
- Non Smoking
- Park View
- Pet Park
- Resident i-Lounge with Coffee Bar, Computers, a...
- Six Panel Doors painted with Accent Trim Coloring
- Southern Exposure
- Wood Kitchen Cabinetry with Track Lighting
Units may feature
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
Alta Mira features a resident i-lounge with coffee bar, computers and gaming area. Tremendous fitness center with the latest in cardio and strength training equipment. Beautiful sparkling pool just steps away from the clubhouse.
Miami's newest garden style apartment community is NOW OPEN. Alta Mira provides residents convenience with a location in Northern Miami just minutes from Aventura's fantastic shopping, beautiful beaches, downtown and SOBE nightlife as well as I-95 and the FL Turnpike. Buildings have been designed to surround lush courtyards for green space that is hard to come by in more urban locations. Alta Mira is located one block west of Miami's famous Biscayne Boulevard at 121st Street.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Up to two pets per month. $500 pet fee and $20 monthly pet rent. One time registration for pet with "Poo Prints" It helps to confirm breed accuracy and make sure pet owners are disposing of pet waste which is a benefit to residents with and without pets.
Laramar Group, LLCView all Laramar Group, LLC properties