Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- 12' ceilings floor-to-glass residences
- 15th-29th Floor 5 units per floor
- 2 parking spaces
- 36 Stories
- 9th-14th Floor 3 units per floor
- Amenities located on the 6th Floor
- Built-in cappuccino maker in large residences
- Gym will be operated (manned)
- Pool is above lobby
- Portable console in each unit to program individua
- Private storage for each residence
- Two story lobby-above porte cochere
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
Asia is a residential skyscraper on Brickell Key in the Brickell district of Downtown Miami, Florida, United States. The tower rises 483 feet (147 m), with 36 floors.
Asia was topped out in mid-2007, and was completed structurally in January 2008. It is currently the 20th-tallest building in Miami. The tower is one of several new residential developments taking place in Miami, and is a part of the city's recent Manhattanization wave. The architectural firm who designed the building was J Scott Architecture. Asia Miami features 123 total residences serviced by 5 private elevators. Portable console in each unit to program individually lights/computer, etc. To access your private elevator, either thumb or eye biometric security. Private elevator which open into your foyer, double door entry.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
12 month leases. Pet restrictions: two cats no weight restrictions on dog.
For more information, please
or check availability.
IPF International Property Finder
Call or email the property directly: