Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 51 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- Gated Access
- On Site Management
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 2 Blocks from the Metro Mover- public transporta
- Atrium view balconies
- Controlled access building
- Downtown Miami location
- Elegant boutique hotel-style lobby
- Elegant kitchens w/ breakfast bars
- Emergency Maintenance
- Granite Countertops
- Individual climate control heating & A/C
- Laundry rooms on every floors
- New thermo-pane windows
- New/Renovated Interior
- On-site retail
- Online rent payment & work order submittal
- Private terraces
- Public Transportation
- Spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Spacious oversized closets
- True "walk to work" location
- Walking distance to shops, dining & entertainment
- Walking distance to the arena
- Within minutes from Miami Beach
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
Miami Style of Living: The Atrium is a 5-story apartment building offering spacious one- and two-BR floorplans in the heart of the newly revitalized downtown district.
A true walk-to-work residence, this property is centrally positioned between the Sun Trust, Wachovia Center, and Bank of America buildings, offering instant access to the Metrorail, Metromover, Biscayne Boulevard, the Port of Miami, I-95, and Miami's best beaches. In addition, it is also walking distance to shops, restaurants, the courthouse and county buildings, the Metro Mover, the popular Brickell neighborhood, American Airlines Arena, the Performing Art Center, Bayside Marketplace, and more. Just minutes from South Beach, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Key Biscayne!
Call for Policy. Call for service animal policy.
Leases: 12 months. Pets: 1 per unit. $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.