Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- 10-foot smooth ceilings above floor 29
- 9-foot smooth plaster ceilings
- Accented by public art, native trees
- alfresco dining, hair salon, gourmet groceries,
- and flowering shrubs
- Custom fixtures
- Custom glass & aluminum balcony railings
- dry cleaning, banking and fresh flowers
- Enclosed washer/dryer
- European style arcade offering indoor and
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Imported marble flooring in all but powder rooms
- Linen closets in most units
- Marble vanity tops or pedestal sinks
- Master baths with bidet and Tara whirlpool bath
- Meandering waterfront promenade
- Powder rooms in most units
- Solid core interior doors
- Solid double entry doors
- State-of-the-art security & fire detection systems
Carbonell is a 40 story masterpiece, rising along the Miami river on Miami's famed Brickell Key. Upon arrival at your luxurious porte cochere, you enter into a double height lobby accented with maple, marble and water. Glance upwards at a shimmering stainless-steel skybridge, and peek out at the river and Manuel Carbonell's signature bronze sculpture.
In reality, the Carbonell's tropical island is just a few hundred yards from the fast lane of downtown Miami and the Brickell financial district, but in human distance, it might as well be a thousand miles away. As its visionary master plan has unfolded over time, Brickell key has become a true self-contained urban sanctuary.