Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact this property
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you.
Floor Plans (5)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- 10-foot smooth ceilings above floor 29
- 9-foot smooth plaster ceilings
- Accented by public art, native trees
- alfresco dining, hair salon, gourmet groceries,
- and flowering shrubs
- Custom fixtures
- Custom glass & aluminum balcony railings
- dry cleaning, banking and fresh flowers
- Enclosed washer/dryer
- European style arcade offering indoor and
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Imported marble flooring in all but powder rooms
- Linen closets in most units
- Marble vanity tops or pedestal sinks
- Master baths with bidet and Tara whirlpool bath
- Meandering waterfront promenade
- Powder rooms in most units
- Solid core interior doors
- Solid double entry doors
- State-of-the-art security & fire detection systems
Carbonell is a 40 story masterpiece, rising along the Miami river on Miami's famed Brickell Key. Upon arrival at your luxurious porte cochere, you enter into a double height lobby accented with maple, marble and water. Glance upwards at a shimmering stainless-steel skybridge, and peek out at the river and Manuel Carbonell's signature bronze sculpture.
In reality, the Carbonell's tropical island is just a few hundred yards from the fast lane of downtown Miami and the Brickell financial district, but in human distance, it might as well be a thousand miles away. As its visionary master plan has unfolded over time, Brickell key has become a true self-contained urban sanctuary.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.