Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Designer outlets and switches
- Fiber-optic building backbone
- HDTV and cable television outlets
- Imported Italian Lualdi doors
- Imported Italian Valli & Valli door
- Inlay countertops
- Lighted wall mirror
- Marble accents in Gray Bardillo
- Pre-installed "EPIC-Link"
- Recessed lighting
- Smart technology available
- Smooth finish ceilings
- State-of-the-art security system
- State-of-the-art structured media panel,
- Vessel sink in white high-gloss ceramic
- Water resistant drywall in bathrooms and Durock?
- Zucchetti bathroom accessory
- Zucchetti faucets and fixtures
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Welcome to Epic Residences Condos....
Architect, Luis Revuelta's, inspiration for EPIC's 54-story design came from its distinct waterfront location, along the banks of the Miami River where it joins Biscayne Bay. The area formerly inhabited by the Tequesta Native American tribe has greatly influenced the architecture and design of the property. Billowing boat sails and the prow of a powerboat are symbolic in the facade while sweeping horizontal lines evoke movement. Also present, attributes to the natural elements: fire, water and earth are meant to honor the area's rich Native American past. Revuelta's artistic mastery allows inspiring cityscapes and glimmering views of the bay from every vantage point due to the unique positioning of the tower.