Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- 10' Ceilings (12' in penthouse floor).
- Aromatherapy steam room
- Assigned covered parking
- Attended lobby with 24-hour concierge
- Convenient pull-out spray faucet
- Downtown Miami's landmark loft address
- Elegant granite counter tops
- Feng Shui seating areas and tea gardens
- High gloss white Italian cabinetry
- Imported tile on floors and wet walls
- Koi fish pond
- Lava rock sauna
- Marble countertops
- Multi-function club room
- Multiple-jack high speed cable access
- Multiple-jack high speed Internet access
- Only nine residences per floor
- Pre-wired "smart" building
- Stained concrete floors
- Stainless steel door handles and drawer pulls
- Stainless steel double sink w/under mount install
- Technologically advanced fire safety system
- Two-story lobby
- Valet service right at your door
- White drop-in sink with single-lever faucet
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
The Related Group of Florida makes a bold move forward with one of its newest concepts in urban living. The Lofts Downtown (and soon-to-debut Lofts II) brings the best of South Beach style ultra-luxury real estate with an urban, modestly-priced modern high-rise.
The apartments are modestly-sized, but with open floorplans and stunning 10-foot ceilngs. The concrete floors are stained (gloss) and are ready for move-in. Or, you can install stone or carpeting. The high, unpainted concrete ceilings give that urban loft feeling, and they actually look much more inviting than we would have imagined. Once again, you can finish and paint the ceilings, but I'd leave them like they are. One of the best features of living in this 24-story tower is that is sits literally on the steps of Miami's famous (and free) Metro-Mover system. You really never need a car to get anywhere in the city.