Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Wireless Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Amazing views of downtown Miami, Marlins Stadium
- Ceramic tile in living, kitchen & bath
- Designated dog walk
- Downtown Coral Gables, & the Miami River
- Dual master closets w/organizers in select units
- Energy Star white Whirlpool appliances
- Exclusive AT&T building
- Extensive mature landscaping, sundecks and hot tub
- Fitness Studio complete with cardio area
- Flexible lease terms
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Linen closets in select units
- Located in the heart of Miami & 1 block from 836
- Manned guard gatehouse and roving partrol
- Master suites w/private balconies in select units
- Near all major highways & 4 min. to downtown
- Pets welcome
- Poolside Wi-Fi
- Private secured covered parking
- Riverfront promenade and jogging trail
- Spacious kitchens with breakfast bars
- Waterfront oversized pool
- Window treatments throughout apartment
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
Brand new waterfront apartment community located right on the Miami River in the heart of Miami, and is within minutes of Downtown, Marlins Stadium and Downtown Coral Gables.
Brand New Waterfront Apartments await you. Enjoy amazing amenities and the convenience of being within minutes of everything in Miami! Our spacious apartment homes offer amazing views of the Miami River, the Marlins Stadium, Downtown Miami and Downtown Coral Gables! Relax by our waterfront pool, or get in shape in our state of the art fitness center. Your new home awaits you.
Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 months (inquire with property staff for complete details). Pet Policy: 50 pounds weight limit, no violent breeds, maximum 2 pets per apartment. Call for details.
For more information, please
or check availability.
United Property Management
Call or email the property directly: