Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you.
Floor Plans (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Gated Access
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Wireless Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 13.5 Acre lushly landscaped oasis
- 2-story mezzanine lobby & entertainment center
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour valet parking
- 5.5 mile Riverwalk
- 9-level covered secure parking garage
- 900 linear feet of river frontage connected to the
- 9ft. ceiling heights
- beds Zen gardens & trails
- Commercial spaces
- Conference Room
- Designer Bath fixtures
- direct boating access to Biscayne Bay
- Direct elevator access/parking garage to home
- Dock facilities & proposed marina with
- Enhanced sound proof quality between units
- European cabinetry
- Expansive outdoor & sport areas
- Floor to ceiling, wall to wall glass
- Game room
- Gourmet Deli, Coffee Bar and Dry Cleaning
- Hair Salon, Video Store and Childcare center
- Hammocks & outdoor lounge
- Impressive double height lobby
- Lounge bar & billiard on mezzanine
- lush indoor landscaping with all earth elements
- Picnic areas
- Pre-wired/state-of the-art communications system
- The River Club: Day & Evening social spot
- Top of the line European appliances
- Water features & fountains
- water, stone, wood, & live gardens w/ birch trees
- with restaurant and lounge
Units may feature
The Riverfront is an urban development in Downtown Miami, Florida, United States. The complex is located on the north bank of the Miami River in Miami's Central Business District.
The complex contains three main towers, "Mint" and "The Ivy" and "Wind." The taller of the three, Mint, is currently the 6th tallest building in Miami and Florida. It has 55 floors and rises 631 feet (192 m). The Ivy opened in July, 2008. This tower is 512 feet (156 m) tall, and rises 45 floors. Ivy and Mint are developed by Key International. The third tower, Wind, was developed by Neo. "Wind," is a 45-story of 533 feet (162 m), was approved in 2006 by the city council of Miami and the Federal Aviation Administration, is the third tower in the complex. Construction began in 2007 and the tower was completed 2009.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.