Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Floor Plans (2)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- 24-hour Complimentary valet
- 24-hour professional concierge
- 24-hour security services
- 40,000 square foot outdoor tropical oasis
- ? 900 foot pedestrian River Walk
- Communal kitchen w/ chefs table for private event
- Conference Room
- Decorator ready units
- Designer kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Flexible K-rooms indoor spaces
- Full Concierge Service
- Italian cabinetry with granite countertops
- Italian designed kitchens
- meditation garden, and bar
- Private massage rooms
- Signature pet-friendly policy
- Spa with aromatherapy steam room and sauna
- Sports lounge, cigar parlor and playroom
- Studio room and holistic center
- with a River front pool, ExoBath,
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Wind Tower is a skyscraper in Downtown Miami, Florida, United States. It was completed in early 2008. It is located adjacent to the River Front East complex, on the north bank of the Miami River in Downtown.
The building is located on Southwest 3rd Street and Miami Avenue. It is 501 ft (153 m) tall and has 41 floors. Floors 1-8 are used for parking, while floor 10 houses the building's recreation center, consisting of a pool area, racquetball court and fitness facility. The residential lobby is on the first floor. Floors 11-41 are used for residential units. The architect is Revuelta Vega Leon, who also designed the River Front East complex.