Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- Gated Access
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Efficient Appliances
- Exclusive controlled entry Parking Garage and Sto
- Full Concierge Service
- High Ceilings
- Impressive Spring Lake views right outside your d
- Individual Leases
- Kitchen island with built-in range and breakfast
- Media Center
- Minutes away from shopping, fine dining, and Orla
- Modern brushed nickel interior finishes
- New/Renovated Interior
- On-site retail coming Summer 2014
- Pendant lighting in kitchen
- Relaxing soaking tubs*
- Resort Style Pool
- Subway tile backsplash in kitchen
- Valet Trash
- Wine Bar and Wine Storage avaiable
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Hardwood Floors
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Welcome Home to The Rialto!
This 5-story community will include 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with high-quality interiors including ceramic flooring, nine-foot ceilings, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and sleek modern lighting. The Rialto neighbors the Bay Hill and Isleworth communites and is within 10 minutes of WDW, Sea World, Universal Studios and the O.C. Convention Center. It is also in the middle of the premier dining and shopping offerings in Dr. Phillips. February 2014 is the anticipated leasing start, with final completion July 2014.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: Maximum 2 pets per apartment. $25.00 pet rent. Restrictions: No Aggressive Breeds $350 Non-Refundable Pet Fee. $25 Pet Rent. No weight limit.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Wood Residential ServicesView all Wood Residential Services properties
Call or email the property directly: