Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Search Available Houses
Similar Apartments in or near Orlando, FL
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Washer & Dryer Connections
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
Beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom, one car garage with spectacular Oaks and outdoor ambience.
Welcome to 5688 Deerfield, a fully remodeled house that is in exceptional condition with 1100 square feet living which boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, 1.5 baths, and an attached 1 car garage. The dining room flows seamlessly into the cozy family room creating a highly livable space that any family would enjoy. Outdoor area is spectacular with majestic oaks and amenable to outdoor barbeque and family gatherings.
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
To qualify, you must have the following:
1) Household income of $2400 (verifiable with pay stubs, or we call employers) 2) Decent credit (most recent two years) 3) No skips or evictions 4) No criminal history 5) Good rental history as a tenant (verified with apartment/house property manager)
To hold the house right now, we would need the following:
1) $900 security deposit 2) $55 application fee (married), $35 (single) 3) Completely filled out application
Approval process is as follows:
1) we verify income, call employer, look at pay stubs etc. 2) we verify rental history, call property manager/owner 3) we pull credit report. If everything OK, you are approved, we pull house off the market and give you the keys when we receive the first month's rent.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.