Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Ormond Beach, FL
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Gated Access
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Big oversized closets w/shelving
- Ceiling Fans in every room
- Crown molding and six-panel doors
- Custom interior details
- Detached Garages
- Elegant residential clubhouse
- Emergency Maintenance
- Executive business center
- Large windows for natural lighting
- Limited access entry gate
- Lush natural landscaping
- Luxurious garden tubs
- Nature Trail
- Patios or balconies with storage
- Premier luxury community in Ormond Beach
- Prewired for advanced communications
- Resort-style pool and deck
- Short Term Available
- Six spacious floorplans
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Track lighting and mini blinds
- Unsurpassed Personal Service
- Vaulted or 9' ceilings with fans
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
Luxury Apartment Community...Spacious Floor Plans...Exceptional Service...
The Crowne at Ormond Beach offers the elegant lifestyle you deserve! Spacious one, two and three bedroom apartment homes with unsurpassed interior details and custom designed features. Call us for your personal tour.
Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: 7-24 month leases. 3-6 month leases avaiable with a fee plus 12.5% tax. Security Deposit: $250. Pet Policy: 2 pets maximum, 80lbs weight limit with breed restrictions, $25 monthly pet rent, $300/$100 refundable pet fee for 1 pet, $500/$200 refundable pet fee for 2 pets.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.