Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Floor Plans (2)
Move In Special
Great New Specials! - Call Today for Full Details!!
- $50.00 OFF the 2nd Month's rent - Must bring the coupon with you.
-$599 Moves you in! ($30.00 App Fee, $100.00 Admin Fee, $469.00 1st month's rent) - valid until the end of November. Limited Offer!!
-One Bedrooms starting at $739.00 per month with Water, Sewer, Pest Control, Trash, and Cable TV services.
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- Internet Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Apply Today, Find Out Today
- Beautiful Granite Countertops*
- Emergency Maintenance
- Huge utility room great for den/office/guest room
- Lighted Attic Storage Space
- Maple Cabinets
- Military - Veteran/SSI-SSD Discounts
- New/Renovated Interior
- Pets Welcome
- Preferred Employer Program Discounts
- Public Transportation
- Resident Loyalty Program
- Resident Monthly Activities
- Resident Referral Program
- Short Term Available
- Single-Story Apartments
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Tile Floors
- Washer/dryer connections
- We Accept Most Credit
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Welcome to the Bungalows of Port Orange! Where Nature Meets the City! ... All apartments includes water, sewer, pest control, trash and cable ... State & Local Fire Marshals have suggested that our building style is top notch, when it comes to fire safety ...
Welcome to the Bungalows of Port Orange! Where nature meets the city! Our newly appointed condominium homes feature 1 bedroom/1 bath and 2 bedroom/2 bath floor plans, with water, sewer, pest control, trash, and CABLE INCLUDED! Great attention has been paid to every detail from the stainless steel hardware accents throughout to the abundant kitchen counter space which includes a Eat-In Breakfast bar. The Bungalows are also single-story, so just imagine yourself with no upstairs or downstairs neighbors! A quiet haven nestled amidst mature elms, poplars and pine, in one of the most beautiful locations in Port Orange. In addition, big or small, we accept most all pets. We are within a 10 mile radius of 10 golf courses, minutes from the Beach, Speedway, Dog Track, Water Park, and Casino, and within walking distance to the Hospital, Major Bus Routes, Sports Complex, Shopping, Restaurants, and Movie Theater. Contact us today! Rates/Availability subject to change, EHO Provider?
Pets Accepted. Breed Restriction. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
1. 7 to 12 Month Lease available. There will be additional fees for less than 12 months
2. Availability, rates and specials subject to change
3. Equal Housing Opportunity (EHO)
4. Big or Small, we accept mostly all! No weight limit! (please call for breed restrictions, household limit and pet deposit and pet rent)
For more information, please
or check availability.
Saturday-Sunday: BY APPOINTMENT
Canflor Real Estate Asset Management
Call or email the property directly:
Similar Apartments in or near Port Orange, FL
Ratings & Reviews
Except for the cost, we were quite happy with the apartment, the location is good, especially if transportatio Read Moren is limited. The grounds were well kept, people friendly.
December 24, 2013
The AC unit was to small and was altered to use it for 2 rooms instead of one. I accumulated black mold which Read Morewas spread through the apartment. It was full of dust. Poor insulation. The light bill was 2 1/2 times what it should be. When you move in you get a check list for things that are wrong. They don't fix anything on the list. When you move out they charge you for the things wrong. They give you a 24 hour notice when you're rent is going up at lease renewal.
December 1, 2013