Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Move In Special
Move in during November and get December rent FREE!
Move in during December and get the remainder of December FREE!
- Gated Access
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 10 Min.to Westshore Business District/South Tampa
- 15 Min. to MacDill Air Force Base/Central Command
- 15 Minutes to Tampa International Airport
- 18 Acres of Gorgeous Tropical Landscape
- 2" Faux Wood Blinds
- 24-Hour Clothes Care Center
- 5 Min. to Endless Grocery,Shopping, Entertainment
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Around the Corner from Carillon Business Park
- Basketball Court(s)
- Bay Windows*
- Brand New Cabanas
- Brand New Cabinets
- Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances
- Breakfast Bar
- Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Built-in Microwave Oven*
- Computerized Access Gates
- Contemporary Floor Plans
- Designer Two-tone Paint
- Distinctive Architecture
- Double Stainless-Steel Sinks
- Easy Access I-275, Gandy
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fireplaces Available
- Full Size Washers and Dryers Included! No Charge!
- Fully Upgraded Apartment Homes
- In the Heart of Desirable Gateway Area
- Lighted Tennis /Basketball Courts
- Love Where YOU Live!
- Luxurious Clubhouse w/ Internet Cafe
- Luxurious One, Two, and Three Bedrooms
- Minutes from Downtown St. Pete/ Downtown Tampa
- Modern Lighting Fixtures
- NEW 24-Hour State of the Art Fitness Center
- NEW Open Air Summer Kitchen
- New Wood Plank Laminate Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Only 20 Minutes to Gorgeous Gulf Coast Beaches!
- Personal 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Pet Park
- Pristine Lake with Tranquil Fountain
- Private Screened Patios or Balconies*
- Public Transportation
- Resort Style Pool w/ WiFi
- Sand Volleyball
- Split Vaulted Ceilings*
- Stunning Lake/Pool/Nature Views
- Two BARK PARKS (Large Pets Welcome!)
- Walk-In Closets
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
We invite you to the Isles of Gateway, a 24 hour gated community in the Central Gateway Area.
PERFECT Location, RESORT Style Amenities, Classic Design, Luxurious Lifestyle All Within Reach! Live the Life YOU Deserve! We invite you to visit the award winning Isles of Gateway, a 24 hour gated community in the highly desireable Gateway Area. You will enjoy fully upgraded luxurious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes with contemporary floorplans in mind. Over 18 acres of gorgeous tropical landscaping, with serene and tranquil fountains. Perfect for our four legged friends to have some room to run around!! Come discover paradise in this lush tropical oasis in an urban setting. Located close to the Gulf Beaches, I-275, Gandy Bridge, Downtown St. Petersburg, South Tampa and MacDill Airforce Base. Minutes to shopping and dining. A community so exceptional you'll never want to leave! ! Call or Visit us Today!
Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 7-13 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details). Cat Policy: $10.00/month pet rent, Pet Restrictions: No aggressive breeds Dog Policy: $10.00/month pet rent, Pet Restrictions: No aggressive breeds Maximum 2 Pets per apartment.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Robbins Property Associates
Call or email the property directly:
Similar Properties in or near Saint Petersburg, FL
Ratings & Reviews
They are always on top of things that i suggest or need. I would recommend to anyone thinking of living in thi Read Mores community!
January 14, 2014
Lived at the Isles of Gateway for 2 years, our experience was amazing. The office staff is very customer serv Read Moreice oriented, maintenance was never an issue, neighbors were respectful.
December 24, 2013
Felt really comfortable
January 17, 2014
The Isles Of Gateway Resident
I gave Isles the rating of 'good' because it was basically just a normal apartment but looks nicer on the outs Read Moreide... nothing special. I felt as though these apartments are extremely overpriced. I was constantly calling maintenance to fix things, had issues with termites many times, the floor caving in... it just felt like the place was falling apart! They take very good care of the property's grounds, but I personally felt like I was decieved. I expected more from a 'luxury ', gated complex.
June 11, 2014