Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Floor Plans (6)
1 more floor plan
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Gated Access
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- 24-hour fitness center
- Access to the vibrant, walkable neighborhood of h
- Business center
- Controlled-access buildings
- Controlled-access parking garage
- Courtyard gardens
- Dog walking area
- Granite countertops in kitchens
- Grilling areas
- Ground-floor restaurants & retail
- Lounge with entertaining kitchen and outdoor patio
- On-site storage
- On-site valet trash service
- Pet Park
- Quartz islands in select apartments
- Recycling area
- Resort-style pool
- Stainless appliances
- Studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments
- Tile floors in baths
- Trash chute
- USB outlets in kitchen area
- Vinyl plank flooring in living/dining and kitchen
- Washer/dryer in all apartments
Brand new community in the best location in South Tampa. We are located at the corner of Howard and Swann Ave in the heart of SoHo.
Post SoHo Square is located in the historic Hyde Park district of South Tampa, just a short walk to shops, theatres, restaurants, and festivals of Hyde Park Village and Bayshore Boulevard. This mixed-use, Florida transitional-style community features a variety of unique floor plans, including studios and one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments. Residents enjoy a resort-style pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping, as well as a lounge with WiFi, entertaining kitchen and outdoor patio. Plus, Post SoHo Square is convenient to the University of Tampa, Raymond James Stadium, the Westshore Business District, and the Tampa International Airport.
Call for Policy. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Post Apartment Homes, L.P.View all Post Apartment Homes, L.P. properties
Call or email the property directly: