Looks like The PRADO is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
BE THE FIRST TO LIVE IN THE NEWEST LUXURY CONDO IN CITYPLACE
Brand new condo, Available January 1, 2007. This is a beautifully DESIGNER FURNISHED LARGE 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo, 995 sq. feet, with tons of amenities.
The Prado is a Related Group development which means it is a quality development. This unit has never been lived in. Be the first to live in it today!
The neighborhood is centrally located and close to City Place with such shops as Macy's, a 20 screen Muvico theatre and many restaurants including the Cheesecake Factory. Walk two blocks to the Intracoastal Waterway or the Clematis Street historicle district. Also walk to the new Palm Beach County Convention Center and the Kravits Theatre for the Performing Arts.
- Private balcony with sliding glass doors
- Designer track lighting in dining room and kitchen
- Berber carpet in living room and bedroom
- Large master suite with walk-in closet
- Individually controlled central air conditioning
- Counter top of polished granite with convenient breakfast bar
- Stylish ceramic tile
- Italian cabinetry features exceptional detailing
- Latest model, energy-efficient, stainless steel GE appliance package featuring side-by-side, frost-free refrigerator/freezer with in-door ice dispenser
- Range/ oven
- Multi-cycle dishwasher
- Built-in microwave
- Double kitchen sink with waste disposal
- Stylish fixtures
- Ceramic tile
- Polished marble counter top
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
Building Features and Amenities:
- Impressive lobby with original artwork
- 24-hour attended lobby
- 24-hour valet parking
- Beautifully landscaped pool and sun terrace
- Fully equipped fitness center overlooking the pool
- Elegant clubhouse overlooking the pool
- Well-equipped business center
- Electronic access multi-level parking
- Outdoor treatment cabanas Retail arcade
FURNISHED Seasonal Rental: January - April $2,495/mo.
FURNISHED Annual Rental: $1,700/mo.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.