Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 12 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (9)
4 more floor plans
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- *In select units
- 18 cubic foot refrigerator with icemakers*
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Additional storage rooms
- Beautiful clubhouse
- Big screen TV in clubhouse
- Car wash/vacuum
- Clubhouse can be used for private use
- Conveniently situated only minutes from I-75
- Dressing areas*
- Elegant tile and parquet open entryways
- Emergency Maintenance
- European style white cabinetry or rich golden oak
- Exterior storage*
- Full size washer/dryers
- Gourmet kitchens
- Interesting events planned throughout the year
- Laundry/pantry areas with additional shelving
- Located in the Cartersville city school system
- Lots of closet space with linen and oversized*
- Near major traffic arteries
- New cardio vascular center with EFX cross trainer
- Parking for approved recreational vehicles
- Pool and picnic area
- Private garages with remote controls
- School bus stops with the community
- Short Term Available
- Two full baths in two and three bedroom apartments
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
A one-of-a-kind luxury apartment community in a tranquil country setting.
Pets Accepted. Weight Restriction. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms vary. PET POLICY: Cats and dogs allowed. Maximum weight of pets (40). Maximum number of pets (2). Weight restrictions apply.
Ratings and Reviews
The complex is always clean and neat well kept. Friendly management and fast on repairs.
January 14, 2014
The Glen Resident
Decent place to live. My apartment was in need of some upgrades but nothing that would make living there unrea Read Moresonable.
January 15, 2014
The Glen Resident
Apartment was good, management was poor. Changed management twice while I was there; both did a poor job, espe Read Morecially with customer relations. Also tried to charge me for ripped carpet when we moved out and I had pictures to prove this was not true. They quickly changed the story saying they were able to fix it for much less than they thought. I would not recommend this apartment for that reason. The maintenance staff did a good job and were friendly.
January 21, 2014
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.