Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- On Site Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Access to MARTA transportation
- Clothes Care Center
- Large 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Townhomes
- Planned Community Activities
- Private Outside Storage
- Private Screened Patios and/or Balconies
- Renovated Kitchens
- Swimming Pool with Large Sun Deck
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
Spacioius One, Two and Three Bedroom Garden Style Apartments and Townhomes...Secluded Living Conveniently Located to I-85 and the 285, International Village and Schools, Minutes from MARTA...Renovated Units Include Crown Molding and Hardwood Floors
You'll be proud to call Hidden Colony your home. Conveniently located to I-85 and 285, as well as MARTA, this apartment community offers the luxury of location. Enjoy apartment or townhome living with walk in closets and washer/dryer hook-ups, with select units upgraded to feature crown molding, hardwood floors, brand new appliances and much more . For your enjoyment we also offer a playground, a sparkling swimming pool, picnic area and clothes care facility. Come be a part of our community! Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm, Sunday by appointment.
Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: 6, 9 and 12 month leases. Security Deposit: $150- $300. Pet Policy: $150 Refundable Pet Deposit. $150 non-refundable pet fee. Breed restrictions apply to vicious breeds.
For more information, please
or check availability.
WRH Realty Services, Inc.
Call or email the property directly:
Similar Properties in or near Doraville, GA
Ratings & Reviews
Hidden Colony Apartments Resident
The bathroom light went out and no one came I fix it for a month other than that it's a good place.
January 28, 2014
I have notified the management repeatedly regarding my next-door neighbors and their children slamming doors a Read Moret all hours, running up and down the stairs, and pounding the walls, and have been told that they will speak to them. But the issue has not been resolved.
January 14, 2014
Hidden Colony Apartments Resident
1) Apartment was not ready for walk through. Nothing was done. It took 3 months for them to fix the apartment Read More back to standard while I was in it. Flooring creeks really hard like a scary movie. Very big bug problem. After 4 to 5 phone calls one each day of the week, they may or may not fix the Maintenance problem you reported 2 weeks ago. They mess up billing for Rent. They went up $70 on rent in one year. Overall quality of service is horrible.
November 12, 2014
Hidden colony was the worst apartments I have ever lived in. I'm so glad I don't reside there anymore. The man Read Moreagment team is the worst. They are so unorganized and uncaring when they make mistakes. The maintenance team's lazy and have no clue how to do their job. Plus they also take a LONG time to come out to the apartment to fix anything. Im talking months! My stove and dishwasher was broke. After months of complaint they finally fixed it. But my dishwasher NEVER gotten fixed. Do not move here!
March 7, 2014