Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Macon, GA
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- and Unique Downtown Eateries
- BRAND NEW APPLIANCES!!
- Convenient to Mercer University
- Discover Macon's BEST KEPT Secret at Twin Pines!
- Emergency Maintenance
- In close proximity to River Crossing Shopping Mall
- Located in a Gorgeous Residential Setting
- Minutes from the Popular Downtown Entertainment
- Nestled among rolling hills and tree lined streets
- New/Renovated Interior
- Our Historic Community is Beautifully Renovated
- Pets Allowed
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
Twin Pines is located in Historic Shirley Hills, only minutes from the Riverwalk and everything else Downtown Macon has to offer. Built in 1927, Twin Pines is a 32 unit complex consisting of one and two bedroom apartments as well as two bedroom town homes. Twin Pines offers apartments with hardwood floors, central heat and air, ceiling fans, walk-in closets, a newly renovated laundry room and ample parking. This is a great residential neighborhood for retirees, starter families and students!
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.