Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 11 people recently contacted.
Floor Plan Options (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
Historic Vineville Community
Located in the downtown heart of the beautiful and historic city of Macon, Wesleyan Gardens is only minutes from unique shopping, dining and entertainment our heritage rich downtown district is famous for! Enjoy the luxury of living in the city with HUGE rooms and Oversized closets without the BIG city prices! Centrally located in historic Vineville which is near Mercer Universities, shopping and interstate I-75. It's like owning a home without the hassle! Call today for details! Don't forget to mention you saw our community on Apartment Guide!
Apartment 60 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 5% Student Discount
- A Refrigerator And Electric Range
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Cable TV
- Call for Details on Monthly Specials
- Decorative Mini-Blinds
- Emergency Maintenance
- Famous Museums
- Full Size Dishwashers
- Ideally located to Downtown Entertainment District
- Large unique one and two bedroom floor plans
- Laundry center onsite
- Only minutes from Mercer University Campus
- Oversized closets/large closets
- Public Transportation
- Stress-Free living with 24-hour maintenance
- Total Electric Apartment Homes
- Water, sewage and pest control included
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
Call for Policy. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
6, 9, 12 and 14 month leases available. Pet Policy: Max of 2 pets. $275 pet fee. $10 per month pet rent. Call regarding breed restrictions.
For more information, please call or check availability.
King Management Solutions
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center