Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
This home is a must see! This is a 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom 2-story traditional home built for a growing family with a TON of space.
*** Located in the Spring Crossing subdivision, conveniently located near the Macedonia and New Macland Rd intersection.
Schools: Elementary: Compton, Middle: Tapp, High: Mceachern. ***
- Bight and airy throughout, plenty of windows to let in lots of sunlight
- Relax with family in the inviting and impressive two-story family room with gas fireplace
- Separate dining room offers plenty of seating for guests
- Large and spacious kitchen featuring work counter, tiled backsplash, breakfast bar with matching bar stools included, big pantry, all appliances are included as well as fridge.
- Enjoy meals with family in the big and bright breakfast area.
- Huge master sits on main floor offering you plenty of privacy.
- Spacious master bath features jetted tub, upgraded shower, and heat lamp
- Berber carpet throughout the home
- Spacious second bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Beautiful large completely fenced-in backyard for throwing ball with your kids and pets/ Swing included!
- Entertain guests and grill out on the large deck
- House already wired with security alarm
- 2-door automatic garage
- Dual thermostats helps to save energy
* NO SECTION 8/ NO SMOKING
* Decent Rental Hx
* Combined Income Must be at least 3x Monthly Rent
* No Judgments/ Evictions w/in the past 5 years from previous Landlord
* Outstanding Delinquent debt not to exceed much over $2,000
* NO Cats! Dogs: OK if under 50 lb. $200 non-refundable pet deposit
* 49.00 Application fee per adule
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.