Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This is a senior community. A minimum age requirement of 55 or 62 may apply. Not all renters will qualify.
- Controlled Access
- Gated Access
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 1100 - 1725 sq. ft. condominium quality homes
- 250 - 300 sq.ft. verandas
- Business Center & Fitness Center
- Community Organic Garden
- Convenient elevator access to every floor
- Emergency Maintenance
- Exceptional living for mature adults age 55+
- Extraordinary amount of storage
- Free Basic Cable included in every unit
- Gated Access, nightly patrols & Neighborhood Watch
- Heat Lamps and Grab Bars included in every unit
- Independent Living
- Individual Leases
- Individually reserved garage parking
- Media Center
- New/Renovated Interior
- On Site Patrol
- Oversized closets
- Panoramic Views of Ann Morrison Park and downtown
- Planned activities for the social
- Recreation Room
- Resort Style Swimming Pool and Clubhouse
- Tile floor & granite countertops in Upgraded Units
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Washer & Dryer included in every unit
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
Panoramic Views. At Park View you'll experience 180-degree views and a city park for your own backyard, while enjoying the ambiance, amenities and abundance of living space that make Park View one of the most prestigious addresses in town.
Conveniently located in beautiful downtown Boise, Park View Rental Condominiums, Boise's premier property, gives all the beauty and splendor Boise has to offer. Our independent senior community has spectacular views of the city as well as the Boise foothills. We are close to many unique dining and entertainment attractions as well as local library and the art museum. Attend local events such as concerts in the park and the Farmers market. Park View Rental Condominiums also offer adults 55 and older spacious living including your own 250-300 sq. ft. verandas to enjoy your morning coffee or evening beverage. Enjoy organized group activities in our Clubhouse (including Fit and Fall Proof Classes) or enjoy swimming in our sparkling heated pool. Enjoy outdoor activities such as shuffleboard and pickleball. You will have reserved parking in our underground garage and will have access to many more convenient amenities to help simplify and comfort your living experience. Make your appointment today to visit your next home with us at Park View Rental Condominiums!
Call for Policy. Call for service animal policy.
Service animals allowed with doctors note.
12 month leases available. $250 deposit. $25 application fee per person.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Sunday: By appt.
Call or email the property directly: