Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- Assigned Parking
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
This pet-friendly 930 sq/ft 2 bed/1 bath apartment has been newly updated and is located close to all forms of transportation.
This spacious two bedroom, one bathroom unit found within a smoke-free building boasts an updated kitchen and bathroom, newer carpet, new paint, new blinds, as well as newer plumbing and windows. Pets are welcome at this location which is close to many different parks and other areas of interest. Other features include an on-site washer and dryer, cable and internet ready connections, extra storage space, on-site management, and off-street private parking.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
- Pets are allowed in the apartment with certain restrictions and at additional costs.
- Applicants will be required to submit to a credit check, background check, reference check, site visit, and various other underwriting guidelines before acceptance may occur. All applicants will provide funds needed to perform these functions in the form of an application fee.
- A maximum of four individuals of any age may occupy this unit.
- Tenants will be required to provide a security deposit equal to one-month's rent.
- All tenants are required to purchase and hold a renter's insurance policy which will provide enough coverage to cover all personal belongings held by the tenant.
- Lease periods range from six-months to two years.
- Tenants will be responsible for utilities metered separately to their unit and a pro-rated share of utilities billed to the building as a whole.
- Other rules, restrictions, and/or fees may apply which are not mentioned in this post. Please e-mail management as per the contact information in this listing.