Looks like 335 N Pine is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
Move to a Better Place! SECTION 8 WELCOME!
335 N Pine, in Chicago's Austin neighborhood (far west side of Chicago), is a charming, spotless apartment building that recently completed an extensive renovation. Located 1 block east of Central, just south of Lake.
Nice Place. Our apartments are nice, most have been recently re-habbed. You'll get hardwood floors, newer kitchens, newer baths & fixtures and fresh paint. You'll have a building that's kept clean and have responsive maintenance service.
Low Rent. We keep our rents low and we pay the heat. We do this to attract and keep tenants that are good neighbors, honest, credit worthy & pay their rent. That keeps our buildings full and your rent low.
No Deposit. Instead we collect first and last months rent at move in.
* Appliances included
* Newer premium kitchen cabinets, countertops, sink and faucet.
* Newer kitchen floor, refrigerator and stove
* Newer bathtub, faucets, tub enclosure, vanity, pedestal sink & bathroom floor
* Newer interior doors, hardware, light fixtures & refinished hardwood floors
* Large bedrooms featuring a decorative fireplace in the master bedroom
* application with $20 application fee
* credit check (applications with prior evictions will likely be denied)
* Gross monthly income should be close to 3X the rent (e.g. rent of 500/month needs minimum monthly income of $1,300 to $1,500 per month.
* photo ID & income verification required
* prior landlord check
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.