Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
Search Available Apartments
Controlled Access, Extra Storage, On Site Maintenance, On Site Management
Renovated, Vintage Apartments on a Beautiful, Tree-lined Street in Andersonville: 2 Blocks to the Red Line, Shopping, Dining, and Nightlife
Located near Andersonville between Broadway and Clark Streets, an array of shops, nightspots, and restaurants are all within walking distance. Additionally, the Red Line and Metra trains, as well as several bus routes, are all within a few blocks.
Our residents are provided with many conveniences:
- 24-hour, On-site Laundry Centers: Do your laundry when its convenient for you.
- Locked Bicycle Storage Rooms (Free)
- Package Acceptance: Never miss a delivery!
- Pet-friendly without Weight Limits: Your furry friends are welcome here!
- Online Resident Portal: Pay your rent and submit service requests online. Forget about writing checks and calling when something needs to be fixed.
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Exceptional Management and Service Teams
Several public transportation options are located nearby:
- Less than two blocks to the Clark Street/22 Bus Route
- Two blocks to the Broadway Street/36 Bus Route and the Foster Avenue/92 Bus Route
- Less than three blocks to the Argyle Street Red Line Station and the Lawrence Avenue/81 Bus Route
Flexible Lease Terms (Short-term Leases Available Occasionally)
No Security Deposit Required; $250 Administrative Fee per Apartment
- 2 Pets (Maximum) per Apartment
- $150 Pet Fee per Apartment
- No Weight Limit!
- Breed Restrictions (Call for Details)
*Remember: deposits are refundable, but fees are not.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.