Similar Condo rentals in Chicago, IL you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
1st floor duplex just a few doors down from beautiful Hamlin Park and a 5 min walk from Roscoe Village's great restaurants/shopping. Neighborhood street parking is plentiful.
* Hardwood floors on top level & new ceramic tile on lower level
* Living room w/fireplace and sun area
* Dining room w/spiral stairs going to lower level
* Breakfast nook with 2 full pantry shelving units next to kitchen
* Wonderfully spacious den
* HUGE walk-in closet
* Newer washer/dryer
* Big wooden deck in backyard screams for cookouts!
* Large windows throughout makes it bright and sunny
* Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms, living room, and kitchen
* Central AC & Heat (gas)
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Minimum Lease Length = 12 months (will increase length, if desired)
Security Deposit = 1 month rent
Pets considered on case-by-case basis; additional pet deposit may be required
No smoking allowed inside building
Utilities paid by tenants (except water)
Garage Parking Spot Fee = $50/month
**Move in by 4/1 & get FREE GARAGE PARKING.**
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.