Looks like The Edge Lofts and Towers is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
Contact for details
Upscale downtown condo 18th floor w/ balcony near Union Station
An 18th floor, 2bd/2ba, 1100sf newly constructed luxury condo in downtown Chicago available for rent. Looking for a respectable tenant who appreciates an upscale environment and will treat this unit as their own. Owner managed.
Whether you're walking to work downtown or reverse commuting to the burbs, this condo is conveniently located near all transportation options in downtown Chicago.
Rent includes 24hr door guard, fob entry, exercise room, water, gas, trash.
Extra storage 4'x5'x4' available.
Unit Highlights include:
* 2br/2ba new construction w/ split bedroom floorplan
* corner unit with floor-ceiling windows
* unobstructed, panoramic view of the city
* enormous master bedroom with private bath
* ~blackout~ heavy/burgundy drapery in master bedroom
* kitchen/living/dining great room surrounded by windows
* dark walnut hardwood floors / 45deg cut, carpet in bedrooms
* brand new, upgraded stainless steel KitchenAid appliances
* 24hr door guard / FOB key entry system
* floor to ceiling windows wrapping condo
* new washer/dryer in unit
* large 7' x 14' balcony
* community exercise room
* quiet, respectful neighbors
Community Information: Located 4 blocks from the Sears Tower, this apartment is in the heart of the city. Walk to State street. Walk to Lakefront. Immediate access to metra, CTA, and highways.
* Greek town - 1 block
* Randolph street - 3 blocks
* State street - 10 blocks
* Michigan Avenue - 12 blocks
* Millennium Park - 12 blocks
* Union Station and Olgilvie Station - 2 blocks
* CTA bus - 2 blocks
* CTA brown/blue - 4 blocks
* 90/94 Expressway - 1 block
One year lease (May 1st schedule). Two year reduced rate available.
One month security deposit.
Credit check required.
45 day departure notice.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.