Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Rare Coach House in Lovely Lincoln Park! Available for Sublet -
Rare Lincoln Park Coach House on a beautiful tree-lined street available 1/1/2017 for rent! Tenant will lease thru July 31 with an option to renew. Single-family home for less than the average cost of an apartment in Lincoln Park!
- 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom coach house covering two floors of living space plus unfinished full basement (great for storage and projects) with laundry room (free laundry)
- Tons of character, very cool place!
- Tons of outdoor space! Huge brand new deck, accessed from master bedroom, and patio on ground level with room for additional seating, grill, etc. Deck included custom made sectional couch with Crate&Barrel cushions
- Updated kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances
- Beautiful hardwood floors on main level, carpeting in bedrooms (located on upper level)
- One bathroom on each floor of living space; upper level bathroom includes skylight
- One block to Red/Brown/Purple Line trains (Fullerton)
- One block to Whole Foods
- Lots of bars, restaurants, cafes within a short walk
- One block to Jonquil Park - great for dogs, awesome playground for kids, or Movies in The Park during the summer months, which they have often!
- Close to lakefront, close to 90/94 - great location
- Very easy street parking, despite being in heart of Lincoln Park
- Fantastic landlord / management company
Please contact the tenant for showings:
Cory: email@example.com (312) 989-5256
*This property is available as a sublet. Tenant will sign a new lease beginning January 1, 2017 and ending July 31, 2017, with an option to renew. Pet negotiable per the discretion of the management company for an additional $350 non-refundable pet fee. Move-in date has some flexibility.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.