Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- 24-Hour Front Desk Concierge Available
- 24-Hour Maintenance
- Award Winning Arts and Crafts Program
- Basic Cable Provided
- Beautifully Landscaped Courtyard
- Emergency Call System
- Emergency Maintenance
- Excellent Private 2 Bus Transportation System
- Extensive Library
- Fitness Center with Supervised Exercise Classes
- Full Kitchen with Full Size Refrigerator and Stove
- Individually Controlled Heating & Air Conditioning
- Indoor Pool with Supervised Water Exercise
- Meals Provided in our SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITY
- Newly Renovated Dining Room
- On-site Banking Services
- Outstanding Weekly Entertainment
- Resident Community Greenhouse
- SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITY - A 62+ Lifestyle
- Weekly Housekeeping
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
Brookdale Plaza Niles, formerly The Park at Golf Mill, is a 62+ Lifestyle SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITY, located in Niles Illinois offers Independent Living and supportive services for seniors. Nestled in Niles, Ill., The Park at Golf Mill is conveniently located just two blocks west of Milwaukee Avenue and three blocks east of 294 on Golf Road. Our community is directly across the street from the New Meijer?s Grocery Store and just two blocks away from the Golf Mill Mall. We offer all of the great local amenities of living in the city with a wide variety of dining and shopping options nearby. Our apartment-style community offers all the conveniences of home without any of the work. The Park features a library, country store, TV lounge, private dining room, arts and crafts studio and our very own 10-story sunlit atrium. The atrium serves as a great gathering place for a piano concert or just visiting with friends and family. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with ample closet space, cable television, emergency call systems and full kitchens with full-size refrigerators, freezers and stoves. With an expanded dining room, open seating and flexible hours, we offer two delicious restaurant-style meals every day. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular classes include ?Matter of Balance,? ?Mind Aerobics? and ?Forever Fit.?
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
For more information, please
or check availability.
Call or email the property directly: