Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Controlled Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 5 Minutes to Train Station, 45 Minutes to Chicago
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Ample closet space
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Caring, Professional Staff
- Easy access to I-57, I-80 and I-294
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry facility in each building
- Online Checks and Auto Direct Debit Available
- Pet friendly with NO weight limit for dogs
- Plenty of Parking
- Private patio/balconies
- Public Transportation
- Spacious floorplans
- Swimming pool with sundeck
- Visa and Mastercard Accepted with No Fees
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Close to Metra Train...Nearby Shopping...Plenty of Restaurants to Choose From...
DESIGNED TO BE A HOME, NOT JUST ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE. You will have all the needed features at a reasonable price when you choose to live at Cedar Ridge. Our convenient location puts you minutes from shopping, restaurants and the Metra train to downtown. Enjoy a country atmosphere with plenty of open space and mature landscaping that is ideal for a relaxing walk, jogging and bike riding. Once you've combined our features, location and affordable rents, you'll know why it's time to come home to Cedar Ridge. Call for specials.
Breed Restriction. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: 12-14 months. Security Deposits: equal to the first months rent. Pet Policy: 2 pets maximum per home, $200 non-refundable pet fee per pet. $10 monthly pet rent per cat. Dogs may not exceed over 80 lbs as an adult & breed restrictions do apply.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Benchmark Group, The
Call or email the property directly:
Ratings & Reviews
Overall not a bad place. However upon moving out I encountered some severe miscommunication, poor customer ser Read Morevice and unprofessionalism from the office staff. Had it not been for that I would Definitely recommended this place to friends. But since I had such a terrible experience I won't be recommending them to friends.
January 16, 2014