Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Elkhart, IN
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Balcony or patio with enclosed private storage
- Central air conditioning
- Dish Network available
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, gas range, and disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- European-style kitchen with breakfast bar
- Free Wi-Fi at pool with sundeck
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Gas for heating, cooking and hot water included
- Installation of cable TV free at move-in
- Oversized closet in every bedroom
- Pets Allowed
- Third-floor cathedral ceilings
- Two bedrooms have a second bath with shower
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
The Highlands was built with features that help save what is important to you: time and money. The location is near the places you need to go. A full-size washer and dryer means laundry can be done without leaving home. One monthly payment covers rent, heat, hot and cold water, trash removal and optional features such as a carport, Dish Network or cable. Smart living. Practically all-inclusive pricing. Don't resist. You're home.
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: Up to two cats allowed per apt. in certain buildings only. Restrictions apply.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.