Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- This is a senior community. A minimum age requirement of 55 or 62 may apply. Not all renters will qualify.
Search Available Apartments
Popular searches in Indianapolis, IN
- Controlled Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- A Smoke-free Community
- Abundant Closet & Storage Space
- Ample, Lighted Parking
- Around-the-Clock Emergency Maintenance
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Cafe-style Balconies
- Community Clubhouse with WiFi Internet Lounge
- Convenient Indoor Mail Center
- Eco-friendly Rain Gardens
- Fenced Patios
- Full Size Bathtub and Shower Combination
- High Ceilings
- Individual Climate Control
- Open Concept/Step-saver Kitchen
- Outdoor Terrace for Relaxing and Socializing
- Planned Community Activities
- Spacious Living & Dining Rooms
- Total Electric Living
- Walk-in Showers in Select Apartments
- Washer & Dryer in Each Apartment Home
- Window Coverings Provided
Arden Woods Apartments offers affordable, modern and convenient one-bedroom apartment homes for individuals 62 and older who enjoy an active lifestyle. Located on the north side of Indianapolis, Arden Woods is within walking distance of Glendale Town Center, Target, grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants and a public library branch. Just a short drive away sits Broad Ripple, the Fashion Mall, Wal-mart, and a post office.
Arden Woods offers several community amenities including a clubhouse, Wi-Fi internet lounge, exercise center, and outdoor terrace for relaxing and socializing. Residents will also enjoy the benefit of a professional and dedicated on-site management and maintenance team. To get to Arden Woods from Keystone at the Crossing, exit the mall taking a right onto E 86th street. Take a left onto the ramp to N Keystone Ave. and proceed for 2.9 miles heading south on Keystone Ave. Turn left onto E 64th street and take another left in 500 ft. onto Tacoma Circle. The entrance to Arden Woods will be on the approach. Welcome home!
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Call for Pet Policy.
Sunday: Please Call
Gene B GlickView all Gene B Glick properties