Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you.
Floor Plans (4)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- On Site Management
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Beautiful, Stocked Lake--Enjoy Fishing!
- Carports Available
- Close to I-465, I-65 for Easy Commuting
- Emergency Maintenance
- Kitchen Pantry in One Bedroom Floor Plans
- Large Floor Plans--Large Bedrooms!
- Laundry Care Facility
- Pike Township Schools
- Plenty of Green Space For Your Pet!
- Public Transportation
- Se Habla Espanol
- Separate Dining Area (most floor plans)
- Short Term Available
- Small Pets Welcome!
- Walk- In Closets Available (select apartments)
- Wall-to-Wall Closets Available
- Washer & Dryer Hook-Ups
- Water, Sewer, & Trash PAID
- Wooded & Lake Views
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Welcome to Lake Camelot!
THE RIGHT SIZE... THE RIGHT STYLE... THE RIGHT LOCATION! At Lake Camelot, we have exactly what you need in an apartment home. From our spacious floorplans that your budget will love, to our caring and attentive management staff, our community reflects your move to the good life. Come home to Lake Camelot and experience a life well lived.
Call for Policy. Call for service animal policy.
Ratings and Reviews
Lake Camelot Resident
Horrible quality if apartments to include lack of insulation, mold, lead paint, goose droppings everywhere out Read Moreside, and poor quality repairs. The staff was less than helpful. I would never recommend these apartments to anyone.
May 26, 2014
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.