Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 7 people recently contacted.
Floor Plan Options (4)
Move In Special
Look today, Lease today, Move-in tomorrow! One bedroom $625! Two bedroom $739 $350 off first full month rent! Hurry - availability is limited and must move in by 03/31/2014
- $625 - $645
- Sq Ft
- $739 - $824
- Sq Ft
- $829 - $899
- Sq Ft
- Sq Ft
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
Uniquely Designed Apartment Homes...Private Entrances...Washer and Dryer Available...Huge Great Rooms, Many with Fireplace...Private Patio or Balcony...Walk to Shopping and Dining Choices...Outstanding Location at 79th and Harcourt, Across the Street from St. Vincent Hospital...Model Open Daily
Large, luxurious, one of a kind apartment homes at an unbeatable price! Enjoy the spaciousness of our uniquely designed apartment homes and the beauty of the immaculately groomed, landscaped grounds. This established residential area is conveniently located across from St. Vincent Hospital, with grocery and specialty shopping within walking distance. You'll appreciate the easy access to I-465, Keystone at the Crossing & Castleton. Come by today to reserve your s-p-a-c-e!
Apartment 130 units
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Across the street from St. Vincent Hospital
- Built-in microwaves
- Carports available near most apartment homes
- Crystal-clean pool and sun deck
- Easy access to I-465, I-65 and Meridian Street
- Emergency Maintenance
- ENORMOUS 1-2-3 bedrooom apartments
- Enormous walk-through kitchens - abundant storage
- HUGE great room - some with fireplaces
- Large, garden patio or private balcony
- Minutes to Broad Ripple, Keystone at the Crossing
- NEW high-tech fitness center
- NEW Internet business center
- Public Transportation
- Quick route to Nora, Castleton and Fashion Mall
- Residents love our pet free community!
- Separate, formal dining rooms
- Short Term Available
- Tennis court
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Washer/dryer available in most homes
- Wood burning fireplaces available
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: variable. Short term leases do not qualify for current move-in special.
Security Deposits: Minimum $100, pending approval. $100 Non-refundable Administration Fee, Application Fee: $35 per adult applicant. North Willow is a pet free community.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Muesing Management Company
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Ratings and Reviews
North Willow Resident
We had many water issues while living in North Willow, as well as other unresolved issues. Neighborhood was ge Read Moretting bad, we had lots of break ins, apartment and vehicles.
Surveyed on: December 24, 2013
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center