Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Mishawaka, IN
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 2 cats allowed per apt. certain buildings only
- 24-hour maintenance service
- Balcony or patio off living room
- Carports available
- Cathedral ceiling on 3rd floor
- Cathedral ceilings on 3rd floor
- Central air conditioning
- Dishwasher, garbage disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Enclosed, private storage
- European-style kitchen with breakfast bar
- Gas for heating, cooking
- Installation of cable TV free @ move-in
- Lake views
- Open floor plans
- Oversized closets with wardrobe organizer
- Swimming pool with sundeck
- Washer/dryer in apartment
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
Near all the conveniences of the city, but in a relaxing atmosphere, are these contemporary apartment homes. Cathedral ceiling with a half-round window, a second bathroom and attractive lake views are all possible additions to the roomy open floorplans. Every apartment has a washer and dryer, dishwasher, oversized closet, central air, Dish Network available and cable TV with free installation at move-in. Spoil yourself with a luxury apartment that's affordable.
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: 2 cats per apt. in certain bdgs only. Restrictions apply.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.